Monday, May 4, 2009

Send Me Your Affiliate Program Links

Welcome to Affiliate Program Tweets,

My plans for this blog is to help keep track of all of the best affiliate programs. But not to confuse you, I don't wish to include every affiliate program out there. There are affiliate program directories out there by the hundreds or even thousands already, I'd like to narrow it down for you and help you to find affiliate programs that are right for your niche market. If I design it so that it helps me to keep track of affiliate programs I'm working with it can also be of help to others. Therefore I'm not going to list everything I come across but the list may get rather large still over time since there are so many new programs out there starting up every day.

I Need Your Affiliate Program Links:

If you have a web site and you are running an affiliate program yourself OR are an affiliate and have a multi-Tier affiliate program that you'd like for me to review you will be able to send it to me for review. Whenever I am accepting new links for review you'll see a submission box in the right column. The absence of this box simply means I'm not accepting new submissions yet. Also while submitting you're links you will be added to a mailing list so that I can notify you of other affiliate programs I review and add to the site.

In summary: If you find this site and wish to submit an affiliate program to be added but do not see a submission box in the right column, then bookmark [favorite] this site and return and/or add yourself to my mailing list and I can notify you whenever I'm accepting new links or adding some I've reviewed. The mailing list signup box will be added later today.


If You Liked This Post, Please Forward Or ReTweet On Twitter Use The RT Button Below!

To Your Success!
Jeff Titamer

Join Me In "WorkFor3Dollars" 3X15 Forced Matrix For A One-Time $3 Fee.
Payments Made With AlertPay. Sign Up Here!


1 comment:

  1. rxcoin.com pharmacy affiliate programm. we made some rebrend of rxdrugdealer.com, because more people afraid words @drug dealer@ in name :) http://twitter.com/rxdrugdealer we on twitter

    ReplyDelete

Would you like
to receive a
FREE,
seven-lesson email course
that will power up
your email marketing
and profits?
Sign up NOW
Your Name:
Your E-Mail:

Remember, your privacy is safe!